KidsPlayGraphics.com goes to great lengths to ensure that all orders are filled accurately and on time, and are of the highest quality. In the event that your order arrives damaged or defective in some way, please contact us within 5 days of receipt of the product. We offer a hassle- free exchange process to speed up replacement.
Take a digital photo of your damaged/defective product and the shipping container it arrived in (only if the package is also damaged). Attach your photo(s) to an e-mail and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order number, name, and contact phone number, as well a brief description of the reason for the exchange, and we will contact you within 24-48 hours to confirm receipt and clarify specifics of the exchange. A non-defective/non-damaged replacement will be shipped to you in a timely manner.
**Due to the custom nature of all our products and artwork offered KidsPlayGraphics.com, no exchanges or returns will be accepted unless:
1.) The material is flawed (ripped or torn, a different color than what you ordered, a different size than what you ordered).
2.) The quality of the decorating (i.e., the printing) is below a reasonable range of expectations.
3.) The design of the final product is materially different from the final design submitted by the customer.
*Please note: all customers will be required to approve the final design prior to submitting
Is ordering from KidsPlayGraphics.com secure?
Yes, we take the utmost care with the information that you provide us when placing an order on KidPlayGraphics.com. The server that hosts our online store encrypts the transmission of all credit card and personal customer information using the Internet-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol. During the encryption process, information is scrambled into small bits of code that cannot be read as they travel to us over the Internet. Once we receive the encrypted information, we use a private, one-of-a-kind key to decode it.
If you have further questions about the security of ordering online, please contact us at email@example.com.
How do I view what’s in my shopping cart?
To view the contents of your cart, click on the “View cart” icon in the upper-right corner of your computer screen. Once you click on this icon, you can easily change the number of copies you want to purchase of a particular item in your cart by updating the quantity listed and then clicking the “Update cart” link. You can also delete any item in your cart by clicking the “Remove” check box to the left of that item and then updating your cart with the “Update cart” link.
How do I add items to my cart?
To add another item to your cart, navigate to the page of the item you are interested in and then choose that item. When you click the “Add to Cart” link, you will be brought to your “Shopping cart” page where you can then enter the quantity of the item that you would like to order using the “Qty” field on the right side of the screen. After you have entered a quantity, you can continue shopping or choose to complete your order.
How do I remove items from my cart?
First, click on the “View cart” link in the upper-right corner of your computer screen. This will allow you to view all items currently in your cart. Once you have identified the item that you would like to delete, click on the “Remove” check box to the left of the item description and then click “Update cart” in the lower-right corner to have your changes reflected.
How do I change the quantity I want of a particular item in my cart?
First, click on the “View cart” link in the upper-right corner of your computer screen. This will allow you to view all items currently in your cart, as well as the quantities that you have chosen for each item. To change the quantity of an item in your cart, move your cursor to the box that appears under the “Qty” header for this item and type in the quantity desired, and then click the “Update cart” link. Once you do this, the quantity and associated dollar amount (if applicable) will automatically change and reflect the correct amounts for both the quantity and the cost.
How do I sign into my account and/or edit the information in my account?
If you have previously purchased at KidsPlayGraphics.com you may have opted to create a personal account in our system. If so, you can access this account by clicking on the “Log In” link in the upper-right corner of your computer screen. This takes you to a page where you will be prompted to enter the e-mail address and password that you registered with us when you created the account. If you have forgotten your password, you can create a new one by click on the “Request new password” tab. After your data has been verified, your account data will appear and you can either edit existing information or proceed with the checkout process.
How will I know that you have received my order?
After you complete the checkout process, a receipt will appear on your screen detailing your final order including shipping charges, your billing address, and the items that are being sent to your shipping address. Please keep this receipt for your reference. You will also receive confirmation via e-mail that we have received your order. (Please be sure to enter your e-mail address correctly on the order form so that we can be sure to deliver your confirmation to you.)
What are your shipping and handling rates?
All orders being shipped to a United States address will ship for FREE! Some products can ship for free to Canada. If ordering outside the US, please contact us for shipping information.
What if there is a problem with my order?
Please call Kids Play Graphics at 484-593-4341 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a question about your order.
How do I care for my canvas wall art?
Treat your gallery wrap just like any other piece of art and just as with any artwork you may experience some unwanted scratches and nicks. These can be touched up with any type of archival ink pen or marker which can be purchased at your local art or craft store.
When choosing the perfect spot for your canvas, we recommend placing the canvas where it will not be subject to direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
In addition to direct sunlight, it is best to avoid extreme temperatures and humidity. This can cause the canvas to become loose and sag on the stretcher bars. If this occurs just lean your canvas against a soft surface, and mist the open back of your print with warm water. As the canvas dries it will tighten back up.
If you would need to clean your canvas just use a soft, dry or slightly damp cloth and gently wipe away dirt and dust. Do not use any type of cleaning products or other chemical solutions.
Care and Washing Instructions
Due to the nature of our printing process, it is necessary to wash your shirt/sweatshirt prior to wearing. If you do not wash it, a permanent yellow box will appear around your design. Kids Play Graphics will not replace or refund your money for shirt/sweatshirt if you choose not to wash it prior to wearing. You should wash your garment in cold water on delicate cycle with similar colors. Hang dry or tumble dry on low heat. Excessive heat will damage the print, cause the garment to shrink and make color bleeding more likely to occur.
Do not turn inside out or use bleach; this will fade the prints and/or shirts.
Note: Press marks may appear on shirts upon arrival. This is only caused by a “starch mix” and heat used to insure maximum ink adhesive. These marks will fade completely with your first wash.
Customized Graphic Wall Decal Instructions
- Pick a spot! Kids Play Graphics wall decals adhere well to smooth, indoor surfaces. Recommended and not recommended surfaces are listed below. You want to choose a recommended surface.
- Before installing, unroll and lay decal flat. Allow the decal to relax at room temperature for 90 minutes.
- Do not allow the adhesive to touch any other area of the product as this may result in damage to your decal.
- Do not install your decal on cold or damp surfaces, or anywhere near heaters, fireplaces or central heating radiators.
- If the wall has been freshly painted, allow it to fully cure, at least one week prior to installing your decal. Please consult your paint manufacturer for proper cure times.
- Make sure your decal will fit in the area you would like to place it. Measure your wall and your decal.
- Use a clean alcohol saturated cloth to remove excessive dirt and dust from your wall surface. You may need a damp cloth or cleaners to remove excessive dirt and dust followed by the alcohol wipe. If so, please allow an additional 24 hours to dry as many surfaces absorb moisture like a sponge!
- Spread out your decal on a flat surface, face down. Begin peeling back the liner off from the top down about 2-5 inches, and unfold under. Position the decal on the wall. For the large wall decals it is recommended to get help positioning. Once the decal is in place, lightly tack down the exposed adhesive. Using a squeegee, smooth down the rest of the exposed adhesive working top down and from the center out. Remove 6-10” additional liner and apply with squeegee. Again working from the top down and from the center out.
- Continue in this manner until the entire decal has been applied.
- Finish by re-squeegeeing all the outer edges and overlapping seams to insure good contact with the wall surface.
- Recommended Surfaces
- Smooth Walls
- Painted Drywall
- Sanded Wood(without lacquer)
- Inside, temperature controlled environments
- Not Recommended Surfaces
- Freshly painted walls.
- Textured Walls
- Unpainted Drywall
- Cinder Block
- Porous, textured paneling
- Outside, non-temperature controlled environments
- Starting in a corner, carefully pry up the vinyl from the wall.
- Pull back at a 90 degree angle to create the least amount of stress on the painted surface underneath the decal.
- Continue peeling at a slow speed, keeping the angle at 90 degrees and diagonal to the panel.
- For best results, remove slowly.
Car Decal Installation Instructions
- Clean your destination surface. The cleaner the better!
- With your decal as-is (still taped up), lay your decal (backing-side down, transfer-tape-side up) and align as you like it. It should be adhesive side down, looking like it will look after applied.
- Place a strip of masking-tape (vertically) down the center of the image to hold in place, over-lapping the edge onto the destination surface. Make sure the image won’t move.
- Pull one side of the decal (the entire decal – transfer tape, backing and all) back flat against itself, folding over the masking-tape center-line that you just placed to hold it down. Do not crease the decal, just “bend” or “fold” it.
- Using a sharp angle, start in a corner and peel away the decal backing (away from the transfer tape that is holding the vinyl image) until you get to the masking-tape-center-line you laid to hold it in place. Keeping the vinyl (on the application-tape) pinned back with your finger, cut away the removed backing along the center-placement-tape line. Be careful not to scratch your surface or cut your vinyl image. Do not try and tear the paper, this will create fuzz and dust that may create bumps under the decal.
- Using any squeegee like item (a credit card works well), begin to lay your graphic down onto your prepared surface from the masking-take center line outward. DO NOT LIE DOWN ALL AT ONCE! Hold the image at an angle above the destination-surface, and slowly, starting at the center-placement-tapeline, press down the image from the center out using the squeegee. Squeegee from the center-tape-line outward as you lay it down, taking care to no allow air bubbles to form between the vinyl and the surface.
- Once one side is laid down, remove the center-tape-line, then remove the other half of the vinyl backing the same way as before, and repeat the process for the other side. Squeegee the entire image a few times, from the center outward, each time with greater pressure, making sure that all of it is good and pressed onto the surface.
- Once you feel it is pressed on as good as can be, begin peeling the transfer tape off using a sharp angle against itself. If the image comes off the surface (sticking to the transfer tape), simply lay back down, and squeegee as before, then try again – remember, a sharp angle works best when separating vinyl from either the backing or the tape. If the decal does not stick, the surface was not fully cleaned, and may have oils or dust.